Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Getting Better =)

Oh my goodness... tonight was such a treat for me! I had put some chili in the slow cooker while I was at work and it was ready to go when we got home. Robbie spent a good half hour eating bowl after bowl of chili! He ended up having 4 servings!!!! What's even better is that he loves kidney beans so I was quite happy to give him all of mine (I hate them.. bleh). I rewarded him with some apple sauce and a couple of bite sized shortbread cookies. Last night he ate about a handful of chicken nuggets! I'm so happy that he's eating what I've been making and that he's enjoying it!!

My only worry is that he/I filled himself up so much that he'll wake up early tomorrow with a poopy diaper (that will be super stinky!)

No comments: