Here he is! What a beautiful little guy we've got, I am so thankful to be blessed with such a happy, healthy and content baby boy. Every time he wakes up from a nap he always greats me with his big gummy smile that seems to go from ear to ear. How can you not love him?
Today I went to a consignment store to see what they had, Robbie doesn't have a lot of summer wear & needs new shoes. Unfortunately they had a lot of winter clothes and not a lot of summer clothes that caught my eye. I ended up getting him a new toy and some sandals.... once we got home I tried to put the sandals on him but alas, his feet are too round and I wasn't able to slip them on. I'm having a hard time finding something that works for him, the Robeez that he has now are getting really tight around his "cankles" and leave red imprints when we take them off.
It seems like every time I go to get Robbie after his naps he's flipped himself onto his tummy and he's whacking the crib in excitement. It won't be long now until he figures out how to pull himself up from the lying position.
This is a big milestone.... now the next big one is his one year *sigh*

These pictures that we took of him today are the best I've ever done. I've got two great models that love each other soooooo much and you can feel the love just by looking at the pictures (yes, I realize that sounds cheesy but it's true!)



No comments:
Post a Comment