Saturday, May 19, 2007
First Tooth - cont.
We had a fairly hard day w/ Robbie. Every time he pooped he would scream bloody murder, he's got another rash on his bum and it's obvious that it hurts. Just taking the diaper off seems to be excruciating =( When I was whipping his bum I could feel the heat radiating from his rash, Poor thing! He was pretty needy today, he spent most of the time in our arms being rocked. On one hand I was so sad to see my little man going through this ordeal but at the same time I was getting some really good cuddle time, he kept resting his head on my shoulder while I swayed back & forth while humming to him. We gave him some Tylenol but it didn't really seem to do much for him, so I rubbed some baby Oragel on his gums which seemed to take away the pain temporarily. He went to sleep without a peep, hopefully he'll be able to sleep through the night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment