
When he has incentive and he really wants to put the effort into it, he can wiggle/army crawl/crawl his way to what he wants to get. This morning after my shower I had him sitting on the bathroom floor playing with some toys & I left the room for a couple of minutes.... I'm getting dressed & turn around to see a little head peeking around the corner. I got on all fours & tried to get him to come to me.... no such luck mom!
We went to the zoo yesterday afternoon,
the weather was so nice we had to take advantage of it (it's suppose to rain this weekend) I blew the baby pool up only to find a hole in it (it was brand new) I'll have to go pick up one this weekend... along with some buckets! So I took some pictures of Robbie in the pool..... there just isn't any water in it =P
the weather was so nice we had to take advantage of it (it's suppose to rain this weekend) I blew the baby pool up only to find a hole in it (it was brand new) I'll have to go pick up one this weekend... along with some buckets! So I took some pictures of Robbie in the pool..... there just isn't any water in it =P


No comments:
Post a Comment