Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Monday, May 28, 2007

Bye-Bye & Zap



Robbie waved bye-bye to Daddy yesterday when he went down fr a nap!! YAY! We were so excited & gave him lost of praise (which kind of overwhelmed him) but he waved bye-bye to him a couple of times before I took him off to bed. VERY EXCITING!

He's crawling without a problem & without whining (usually). Today Robbie & I are going to get some baby proofing things for around the house, we had an "incident" last night. Colin was out at his ball hockey game so it was just Robbie and I. Robbie was telling me that he was hungry so I was in the kitchen with him while I was making a bottle. He left my sight for 2mins & he had found an electrical outlet. I guess he was intrigued with the plug-in air freshener and pulled it 1/2 way out of the socket & touched the plug while it was still in the socket. He screamed so loud (as would I) I feel like the worst mom ever for having taken my eyes off of him for a split second. He cried for a little bit & I examined his entire body over & over (not exactly sure what I was looking for) and found nothing. I gave him his bottle & it calmed him down.


This past Saturday Grammy & Grampy took Robbie for the day! Colin & I were so excited to have a day to ourselves. It was definitely needed. We went to the Farmers Market & picked up some steaks for dinner & also picked up some homemade baby food! I've been slacking in the cooking department so we figured why not try some new things for him?!




Sunday he was introduced to pork tenderloin, it was made with apples & potato. He LOVED it! I think that's the first meat he's gone bonkers over (maybe it's because it was cooked with one of his favorite fruit?) He ate so much yesterday! He's now have 5 - 7oz bottles /day, 1/2 a banana in the morning, 2-3 cubes of veg & meat during the day & yogurt w/ fruit in the evening.... PLUS his 4 Tbsp of cereal he has before bed. WOW! Oh.... another new development (that Grammy & Grampy discovered) He'll drink from a regular sippy cup now! Before it had to be those sippy cups that had a straw but now he drinks really well out of the regular sippy cups. I've only given him water in the cups & only during his meals to help wash the food down. No juice.


I was able to capture our little monster in action this morning so that you can get a sense of what our lives are like now =P Enjoy! http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k186/babyrobbie/Video/05-28-07/

No comments: