My little man has been getting me up once a night this week to guzzle a 7oz bottle around 3-4 in the morning. This morning he woke up & I made his bottle like I always do, we sat down on the couch as he inhaled 7oz... once he was done he pulled the nipple out and started to cry! After a couple of cries he put the bottle back in his mouth and continued to suck every last drop in the bottle. So while he was doing that I made him another 5oz bottle that he, again, guzzled! This little guy is eating us out of house and home!! =P
My Beco (baby carrier) arrived today! I'll post pictures in the next couple of days. I'm loving it already. There's several different ways you can carry your babes: back, hip & front (baby facing inward), Robbie and I took it for a test run around the block while he was on my back. This kid had a blast! He was smacking my back and my neck while screaming with excitement, it was so adorable. There's a lot more support and cushioning to it so it should help my back out a lot... but let me tell you, Robbie is no light weight! After going around the block my legs were burning, which I guess is good... maybe I'll actually start loosing weight now.
Tomorrow my little guy turns 9 months, I just recently booked his 1yr Dr's appt & vaccinations. Can you believe it?! I know every mom says it... they grow so fast.


No comments:
Post a Comment