I think he's starting another growth spurt! For the past 2 nights he falls asleep around his normal time (8-9pm) but instead of waking up at 3 like he normal does, he's been getting up at midnight. Instead of feeding him and trying to put him back to sleep (like I did the first day... took me an hour and a half to put him down)I'm bringing him to bed to feed him & he falls asleep on the boob.
We got a lot done yeasterday. We went to the mall yeasterday to get our first Christmas family portrait done, we had a great time. Robbie was a champ! The photographer took a picture of Robbie and asked if he could keep it to go in his portfolio & Sears asked us if they could put it up in their studio... we agreed.
I got my wedding bands back! I didn't realize how much I missed them until I put them on! I had gotten so big from carrying Robbie that my fingers swelled up and I couldn't wear the bands any more. I was waiting until I lost all the weight so that they'd fit again... but I've come to the conclusion that I'm never going to loose all of the wegiht so I might as well get them resized.
We also got baby Kailey's Christmas present! We wanted to get something different and unique. I'm sure she's going to tons of "baby's first christmas" stuff, so I hope she (and parents) like it.
Here's the link to the baby's birthday. Instead of making one massive video, we've divided the videos into different clips so it'seasier to view.


No comments:
Post a Comment