So Robbie has been fairly regular, he has a poop every morning and that's it for the entire day (which is normal) yesterday he didn't poop at all but I thought I'd wait & see if he'd give me a full diaper today. Nope! So I was kind of nervous knowing that he hasn't pooped in 3 days! I've been noticing that he's been grunting while he babbles, so I thought this could be constipation. I called the Dr's office & our regular doctor isn't in this week but the receptionist said that I can come in & see the on call Dr. So I quickly put some clothes on & got baby to the Dr's office ( a 2min drive away)
Turns out an exclusively breastfed baby can go 10 days without pooping! The Dr checked his tummy and his bottom & everything is perfectly fine. She said unless he's super fussy & has a red face while he's grunting & always lifting his legs trying to push something out... I shouldn't be worried! I probably should have waited until Monday (he goes for his 3 month check up!) Oh well! I snuck him onto the tape measure as I was waiting for the Dr! He's now 24 inches (unless I did it wrong)
Another thing to report... when Colin was feeding baby the bottle yesterday he got his hands around it and tried holding it himself!! Colin said he held it up for a quick second on his own. We have a very independent little man on our hands!
As promised... here are some pictures!
P.S. I added a couple more Vegas pictures from our last day!


No comments:
Post a Comment