Recent video
Hasn't been the best day today. He's been very needy =(
I was hoping that I could get some heavy duty cleaning done today but Robbie had other plans; He didn't want to be in the Jumperoo, swing or vibrating chair without you right there to amuse him. He's usually really good about being alone, at least for a couple of minutes.. but not today. I ended up resorting to putting him in the Bumbo on the floor, the dogs caught his attention for a little while. Between the hours of 6am and 6pm he had 3 - 30 min naps. He's getting a little frustrating at times, he falls asleep on my chest and I leave him there for at least 20-30mins.. but the SECOND I put him down his wide awake again!! I've tried several different methods on how to lay him down: fast lie down & arm removal, slowly resting baby to bed & gradually pulling my arm away, laying baby on nursing pillow for easier arm removal... It's like he's got a mommy detector that goes off as soon as our bodies aren't touching each other.
Tomorrow I go see the Chiropractor, my good friend Jen goes to him fairly regularly, so I know he's not going to break my back. Hopefully it'll be easier to carry around my baby.


No comments:
Post a Comment