Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Thursday, November 30, 2006

THANKS GRAMPY!

Grampy read the blog & called to see if he could help! He came over and babysat Robbie while I got some cleaning done... the house is ALMOST clean. I'm trying to go room by room, I just have the living room & bathroom left. Even though I didn't leave the house and didn't, I feel more refreshed that I got some time to myself.

Colin's on his way home from work and he's stopping off at Safeway to pick up some rice cereal. We're going to give it a whirl tonight before he goes to bed... hopefully he'll like it & it'll fill his belly up longer than the boob milk. I did start taking the Fenugreek, 2 pills -3 times a day... I figure with the holidays coming up & the parties that we've been invited to, I need some extra to pump & freeze. Motherhood is so glamorous.... NOT!

Sorry the previous post was so pathetic and whinny.

No comments: