Well. Our first day wasn't the greatest... baby was over stimulated, mom was over stimulated & we weren't really "in tune" with what baby was telling us. So our shopping date was cut short because of mr. fussy pants.
Today (Wednesday) was SOOOO much better. We were up @ 5am and started our day around 10. We were able to go to MGM and check things out over there. I put him in the wrap with him facing outwards and he loved it! He was able to check things out while still being close to me (on Tuesday we kept him in the stroller which he only liked for a certain amount of time) We've had so many people stop us to comment on how cute he is & what a great contraption my wrap is. When people ask us how old he is they're in awe... I was getting an ice cream from NYNY and the lady working the counter said that her girl looked like Robbie does when she was 8 months old!!! I guess Robbie was just a couple of oz bigger than her @ birth... so we definately have a big baby on our hands!
I'm downloading some pics as we speak.... enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment