TAKE COVER!!!! IT'S GOING TO KILL US ALL! Well... not really, but I almost lost my breakfast.
More pictures

We woke up this morning after I fed him in bed & then we
changed his diaper and put him in his day clothes. I put him in his Jumperoo so that I could get myself some breakfast, I was eating breakfast and noticed that he was getting a little fussy (he's never fussy in the mornings) so I picked him up and could smell that he had pooped. Brought him to the change table and was amazed that something so beautiful could produce something so disgusting. Lucky for you, the readers, I took some pictures!!! (you can thank me later ;) )
changed his diaper and put him in his day clothes. I put him in his Jumperoo so that I could get myself some breakfast, I was eating breakfast and noticed that he was getting a little fussy (he's never fussy in the mornings) so I picked him up and could smell that he had pooped. Brought him to the change table and was amazed that something so beautiful could produce something so disgusting. Lucky for you, the readers, I took some pictures!!! (you can thank me later ;) )
More picturesNeedless to say... we had a bath. I would have used up a whole box of whipes to get all the crap off of him.


No comments:
Post a Comment