Here I am awake at 7am while my little bambino is jumping in his Jumperoo and I'm at the computer getting all teary eyed.
I have come to the conclusion that it's not a growth spurt, it's a new routine. He fell asleep at his normal time (8pm) and was up at 10, 12, 2, 4:30 and 6:30! I'm drained, in every sense. I haven't had a shower in a couple of days because he's been so awake & needy (I hate to use that word) He's constantly wanting my attention, he's constantly wanting to be in the same room with me, etc etc. I'm so exhausted, it's hard to play and be happy when you're getting next to no sleep =( I had this plan that I'd give him formula at night so that he'd sleep longer (formula's more concentrated) well that plan was thrown out the window.... he took a couple sips & freaked, I gave him the boob right away because I was worried that he'd get into a crying fit and would be hard to get back to sleep. I refuse to let him cry it out, he's obviously hungry so I'm going to feed him.
On the positive side, I went for another chiropractic session yesterday... my back feels 10x better. I still have to go for a couple more sessions to make sure my back stays aligned properly, but I already think this Dr is a miracle worker. I brought Robbie with me to the last appt & he asked if I wanted him to look at his back & make sure everything was aligned. So he felts his spine & his hips (he didn't do anything other than touch... no cracking) and he said all is where it should be.
I got my Fenugreek (herbal supplement to boost the milk supply) I'm still in limbo if I should use it though. This might get too personal here... but for the first 2months I had to wear a bra to bed with breast pads because my girls got so engorged and leaked, now that my body has figured things out... I don't want to go back to the bra again at nights =(
My baby's crying... I've got to go. Hopefully everyone has been having a better week than me.


No comments:
Post a Comment