Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Let it snow!


Today was a nice mellow day! Robbie was up at 6:00 and was asleep again by 7:00 and decided he wanted to have a power nap for over TWO HOURS! wow! He's been sleeping really well at nights, he seems to be up twice a night for a feeding & he's really easy to put back to sleep afterwards (no crying, just fussing & talking) Getting up in the middle of the night isn't as hard as I thought it would be, I enjoy the quality time that we get when there's no one else around (including dogs)

Grammy & Grampy came by and dropped off a snow suit they bought for Robbie (thanks guys!) so we thought we'd give it a whirl and see how he likes it. So we strapped him into the suit and put him in his sled that he got for Christmas and we went around the block. Like Colin says, I think I enjoyed it more than he did (not that he didn't like it.... I was just having a ball!) He seemed really cozy in it, as long as the snow stays on the ground, I'll be taking him out in it quite regularly.


I realized that I haven't been using my nursing pillow anymore and I thought it might help Mr. Robbie with sitting... it's fantastic! It prevents him from falling over but still allows him to work on the tummy muscles to help lift himself up!



Words cannot describe how much I love my family.

No comments: