
We decided that it was time for Robbie to graduate to his high chair that Nan bought him... thank you so much Nan! He still fits in his Bumbo, but his "thunder thighs" are a tight squeeze and the chair seems
to cling to his "beefy" legs when you try and lift him up out of the seat! So now Robbie has dinner with the big kids and as you can see through the pictures, he doesn't mind at all! I don't' want to start any bad eating habits so meal time will always be in his chair and at the dinner table (except when he's nursing... obviously) He's still inhaling the cereal and the oatmeal hasn't phased him a bit.
to cling to his "beefy" legs when you try and lift him up out of the seat! So now Robbie has dinner with the big kids and as you can see through the pictures, he doesn't mind at all! I don't' want to start any bad eating habits so meal time will always be in his chair and at the dinner table (except when he's nursing... obviously) He's still inhaling the cereal and the oatmeal hasn't phased him a bit.He goes for his 6 month check up next Monday, I'm so excited to see how much he's grown! That Friday we have his 6 month shots as well (booooo!) I hope these set of shots don't bother him as much as the other ones did.... he's doing so well with his sleeping!
Yesterday he had some major red cheeks, I tried to capture it on camera but the lighting was horrible... too much light (with the flash) or not enough (no flash).


No comments:
Post a Comment