Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

We've got a squirmer


I had to take pictures of our son & the pretzel he gets himself in. Usually I don't put him in his grobag but until we put the bumper pads on I wanted something that'll keep his feet from getting caught in the crib railings.


This morning when I put him down for his nap he was so sweet! I laid him down & wrapped him up in the blanket and he was kind of rooting to one side. So I grabbed his fuzzy Pooh and put it up against his head, he nestled his face into the Pooh and closed his eyes. I can't believe how much easier it is to put him to sleep!


Robbie's discovering his voice and all the octaves it can hit. If you get him really laughing he'll squeal! He also has started "baby talking" he does the goo goo's and ga ga's, it's really cute. Hopefully, soon it'll turn into dada & mama!


Yeasterday we were playing on the bed and were working on his sitting. He sat all by himself for a minute and then started getting tired so I let him fall over (he was very cushioned, don't worry!) and so there he laid, face in the bed and bum sticking up. I waited a split second to see if he could figure out how to get himself out of the situation.... and he did! He quickly rolled himself over onto his back! Rolling is starting to get so much easier! He still hasn't rolled from back to tummy and I'm not sure how I can encourage him to do so.

No comments: