Well, I've been at it again. I love photoshop! I was looking through Kailey's pictures and found one that reminded me a lot of Robbie. So I went searching through the Robbie archives.... look at these two beautiful babies:
On to Robbie...
Last night was hard. He was up twice for feedings (11:30 & 4:00) which went well, but it was putting him to sleep that was painful. He cried & cried, it was his normal "tired" cry so we just let him cry... about 30mins later I decided to try and give him gripe water because this wasn't normal, it worked. The same thing happened at 4! Usually it's fairly easy to hear the differences in his cries. In any case, all 3 of us were zombies today.
But on the plus side... when we put him to bed tonight he didn't cry AT ALL! He fussed a little after his bath, while I was getting him dressed, but he was just letting me know he was hungry(he always eats after his bath & before bed).



No comments:
Post a Comment