Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Friday, January 19, 2007

Well... it had to happen

Our little guy is under the weather.

Yesterday he wasn't eating that much but he was in good spirit, so we didn't think anything of it. Last night he woke up once and only nursed on one side (I can usually get him to have both to fill him right up!) This morning when Colin was getting ready to go to work I changed Robbie's diaper because I could smell that he had done something.... well, I won't go into details but it was watery and green (YUCK) After I changed his diaper he wanted to nap again and slept for over 3hrs!! I had to go in there and check on him to make sure he was still breathing, he woke up when he felt my hand on his chest, so I brought him into the kitchen to feed him his cereal. He ate it... reluctantly. It wasn't too long after that that he was back in his crib sawing logs again.

It's just after 4 o'clock now and I'd say he's probably been up for a total of an hour for the entire day. He still has an appetite (can drain an engorged boob) and is having wet diapers, so he's not dehydrated. I'm not sure if it's a bug that he's caught or if it's teething, he's in pretty good spirits and will smile for you if you try hard enough. He'd just prefer cuddling up to you while he whimpers himself to sleep.

No comments: