So last night I was nursing Robbie to sleep and I started thinking (that's all you can really do when you're in a dark room with a tired baby latched onto your boob =P). I am so lucky! I was looking at my engagement/wedding bands and looked back on our awesome wedding, then I started to think about my better half (Colin) I am so lucky to have such a caring, thoughtful, and personable man. He gets along with my family so well. Then I started thinking about his family and I'm so lucky that they've welcomed me with opened arms into their family... we are so blessed to have so many people love us. And then, of course, there's Robbie... this little guy can't even say "hi" yet, but when he smiles at you it's contagious and you find yourself in a smiling war. He is my perfect baby: he's always known the difference between night and day, he loves to be smothered in kisses, he loves to be challenged, and most importantly... he loves his parents!
Look at him:

First picture ever taken.......................... Most recent picture
Amazing!!



No comments:
Post a Comment