Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Update

Well, he's doing much better today... but, whatever it is that's bothering him, is still lingering.

He was up for longer periods of times today (compared to yesterday) but he was SO difficult to put to sleep. During his afternoon nap I ended up rocking him to sleep because he just wasn't able to soothe himself. The same thing happened this evening, he just kept crying and wasn't showing any sign of calming down! So I fed him and he was able to simmer down and fall asleep. His poops aren't green anymore (yellow now) but they're still fairly watery and he's having several stinky diapers a day. His appetite is much better, but it's still not the way it was before. I'm finding that I'm always engorged and when he does nurse he's on so briefly that he doesn't stay latched on for the let down.... and then there's Heather scrambling for a towel as I'm spraying everything in sight (including my son) HAHAHA. I'm sure tomorrow will be even better for him!

Tomorrow Robbie and I are going to the wedding fair! I'm a bridesmaid in a friends summer wedding so I get to do the wedding planning all over again with her... I'm so excited. On Monday Robbie and I have a play date. I signed us up for a playgroup that is put on by Gymboree. I'm looking forward to meeting moms that are in the same boat as I am.

No comments: