Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Monday, February 12, 2007

All smiles for this little guy

Don't you just love this picture?!?!

I now have an angel on my hands. He's been such a good boy these past 2-3 days!! Last night & tonight he didn't make a peep at bed time. Both times he nursed for a good amount of time and was easy to transition over to bed. He would just lay there & smile at Daddy while he sang his bed time song. He's getting up once during the night to feed (which is not a big deal) I'm bringing him back to bed with me so that he can fill himself up as much as he wants and once he decides he's done then I bring him back to his crib. I'm slowly starting to FINALLY catch up on my lost sleep... today I felt great! I was baking oatmeal pecan chocolate chip cookies, I made Colin his "Olive Garden" salad dressing, I did laundry, cleaned the house, and of course.... took care of my son.




On to the food topic. I set up the camcorder to record his feeding this time, he didn't eat as much as he did yesterday (possibly because I had just nursed him) He almost had me laughing in tears today. You HAVE to watch this video.. it starts around the 5th or 6th clip http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k186/babyrobbie/Video/02-12-07/
I thought he was making all those sounds/faces because he was pooping and afterwards I checked his diaper & there was nothing there! Looking at the video clips you can see that sometimes he's looking at my reaction... I wonder if he was doing it to entertain me? Who knows?!

No comments: