Well... it seems as though it hasn't made any progress =( It's still really high up (between belly button & hips) On a good note, they were able to see it a lot better & were confident that what they were seeing was the actual nut. They said it's bigger than what they had originally thought, so it's proportionate to the right one!
Yesterday Grammy & Grampy came by to play with Robbie so that I could have a break. Grammy & I cooked up more veggies for Robbie! We made carrots and butternut squash. We had left overs so I thought we'd give carrots a whirl, he really liked them! So then I started thinking.... I wonder if he'll go back to drinking formula again?! So I whipped up a 6oz bottle for his dream feed & hoped for the best. He latched on to the bottle and started drinking, but after a couple of gulps realized it's not mama's milk! He proceeded to arching his back and freaking out because I tricked him into drinking formula. I need him to drink formula if I ever plan on leaving him for a day/night! So I'm going today I'm going to try formula in a sippy cup. He can't hate the taste of formula, that's what's in his cereal that he eats twice a day!!
Last night was a better night. I went to bed at 9, after a dream feed and Colin brought Robbie into bed for a feeding around 11pm. At 2 I woke up and realized I had fallen asleep with him nestled up to me! So I woke him up for a feeding and then put him back to bed, he was bright eyed when I put him to sleep but he didn't fuss at all (woohoo!) He was up at 6am to start his day! So I've had a great nights sleep!!

This morning when Robbie woke up Colin pointed out that he (Robbie) had bed head! It aw so cute, my little man had a rooster tail! So his hair must be growing, it's hard to for me to notice it because I'm around him 24/7.

I tried to take a picture of his buds. I had him bite down on a ring so that his tongue wasn't in the way... with the flash on all you see is the light of the flash because of all the saliva in that mouth! So I tried it without a flash... hence why the picture is so blurry. I can see it because I've seen them before & know where they are & what they look like... but I don't know if everyone else can see the buds.


No comments:
Post a Comment