I think his teeth are bothering him... either that or I jinxed myself again =(

Last week he went 3 straight nights with only getting up once! So I thought I was in the clear to report about his newest development... I was wrong. The past two nights he's been up at least 3 times and last night when he woke up at 4:00am it was party time! He didn't want to nurse so I thought I'd whip him up a bottle to see if that would work... nope. He'd rather sit on my lap in the dark and have a conversation with me. I'll tell ya, good thing he doesn't care about bad breath... woowee! He got to wear big boy PJ's last night (size: 12 months!), they are the cutest things ever! They're long john's & a long sleeved shirt with a baby elmo print on it.
Robbies naps are all over the map & I'm having some difficulty with them. He has one nap in the morning and a nap in the afternoon, he really needs to take another one around 4 or 5 but for some reason he refuses when it's obvious that he needs one. Take yesterday for example, he slept from 9am - 12pm! 3 hrs!! Around 2:30 he was showing all the signs he was ready for a nap, so I did our routine to prep him for bed but he pretty much refused the idea by shrieking at the top of his lungs. I did let him cry for a little bit until he zonked out... but 30mins later, he was up. So needless to say he was SUPER tired when 6:00pm rolled around.
Tonight is turning out to be another odd night. We put him to bed @ 6:45ish and he was up at 8 and at 9! Why?! He did nurse at 8 and @ 9 I gave him a bottle where he only drank 2oz. We gave him gripe water the first time & gave him Tylenol the second time he woke up.... Lets hope he doesn't carry this into the night!
Today we went for a little outing in the snow, we went downtown to go visit Daddy and Auntie Alison at work (they work just a couple blocks away from each other) It was nice to get out and about. Everyone was happy to see Robbie, for the most part he studied all the new faces around him. He didn't play shy... he just had a big staring problem. hehehe
I'm in the process of uploading new videos... so enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment