Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Hungry Boy!
Auntie Alison & Ashley came over to visit Robbie last night! Alison got to feed Robbie his cereal, we gave him 2Tbsp worth of food (normal amount). Once the food was all done he kept opening his mouth saying he wanted more, so I whipped up another Tbsp (which he gobbled down) and then gave him a 4oz bottle. Shortly thereafter Auntie and Ashley left and Robbie and I went through our night time ritual (Daddy worked late last night) I woke him up around 9pm for a dream feed and then it was bed time for the both of us. He woke up at 11:45 to eat and then was up at 2:00.... that's definitely not like him so I whipped up a bottle. He drank 4oz of formula and then nursed for another 10 minutes!!! HOLLY HANNA. I think the formula worked, he didn't wake up until 7 o'clock! Maybe he's starting his 6 month growth spurt? Time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment