So we started with pea's today.
We were visiting Grammy & Grampy and they mentioned that they had some frozen pea's sitting in their freezer, so Grammy offered to make up some pea puree. He did really well & seemed to really enjoy it! We made about 2 Tbsp and he pretty much ate the whole thing. After the first spoonful he took a second to taste it and then realized it's pretty good and quickly opened his mouth for more. I originally was going to put formula in it to make it more appealing to him, but I didn't bring any to Gram & Gramps house so we thought we'd try it "au naturel"... it worked.
At the end he had a nice green goopy face, I will post pics once Grampy sends them to me.
So I will continue giving him a couple of Tbsp's of pea's for the next 2 days and then I'll move on to another veggie... probably green beans. This is so much fun! Ooooo I'll try and set up the camcorder tomorrow as well so you can see him in action.
Grampy pointed something out that I've never really noticed until today... he bangs his right hand. Doesn't matter if he's got a toy or just a fist full of nothing, he'll raise his hand above his head and then let it come crashing down & will repeat it over and over and over! Grampy counted 20 times once! He's doing it in the bath now and making splashes everywhere.
Today he was back to his normal self, he had 2 x 1hr naps and was very happy and content baby, even this evening he went to bed without a peep!


No comments:
Post a Comment