
Sometimes I don't understand what bothers him. Wednesday night he was up every hour until 12:00 and after that was up every 2hrs! He ate for a little bit and then went back to sleep. Is he scared? Is something hurting him? Gas? My B.O. ?(haha) Seriously though, I just don't understand.
Last night was odd. We did our night time ritual and put him to bed... he fussed and cried for a little bit, after a bit, the tired cries turned to cries of pain =( It's a very helpless felling when your child cries and you can't take away the pain immediately. I ended up picking him up and rocking him in the Lazy Boy, he nestled his head into my shoulder and would suddenly jerk it back. He started at Daddy for the longest time and just when we thought he had dozed off he started to fuss again. I ended up nursing him to sleep. I was up fairly late last night so I did a dream feed at 11:45, I made a 6oz bottle for him (I chose to go formula so that a)there's less possibility of him getting a tummy ache from something I ate b)I can tell how much he eats) So the little guy guzzled down 5oz! (The most he's ever eaten of formula in one sitting) He was up at 2:00 and I nursed him and took him off the boob when I thought he was falling asleep, 4:00 rolls around and he's asking for food again! I brought him into our bed and I fed him there, I want him to eat as much as he can for as long as he wants without me cutting him short because I can't keep my eyes open...lol! Once he was done I brought him back to his crib and he slept until 7:45. What I don't' understand is, why does it take him 5 mins during the day to fill his belly up... but at night he can eat for 20-30mins?!
Today he went for his 6 month shots! Daddy got to
come with us because he had the day off... I think he's regretting it now (he had flashbacks of when Robbie got circumcised) =( Robbie was a trooper through it all, he had the same 3 shots that they've given him at his 2 & 4 month appt. I think this time around was the worst reaction out of him. He was REALLY upset, he was crying hysterically as I held his arms and legs still. Once it was all done he calmed down a little. I fed him after we left the nurse's office and he fell asleep on the boob (he was overdue for a nap! He had been up since 7:45 and didn't end up sleeping until 11!) So far he's been good, he's been napping for almost 2 hrs (and so has daddy) I'm not going to disturb his sleeping, it's been a long day for him already.
come with us because he had the day off... I think he's regretting it now (he had flashbacks of when Robbie got circumcised) =( Robbie was a trooper through it all, he had the same 3 shots that they've given him at his 2 & 4 month appt. I think this time around was the worst reaction out of him. He was REALLY upset, he was crying hysterically as I held his arms and legs still. Once it was all done he calmed down a little. I fed him after we left the nurse's office and he fell asleep on the boob (he was overdue for a nap! He had been up since 7:45 and didn't end up sleeping until 11!) So far he's been good, he's been napping for almost 2 hrs (and so has daddy) I'm not going to disturb his sleeping, it's been a long day for him already.


No comments:
Post a Comment