Well Robbie & I had several photo sessions today to celebrate the day of love. He is developing into quite the model! All the pictures have been u
ploaded to the 'bucket website for your viewing pleasure. What's on the agenda for us? We didn't want to ask anyone to watch Robbie while we went out for dinner so we did the next best thing... delivery! In Calgary they have "waiters en route" where they work with selected restaurants, you order the food from one of the restaurants on their list & they'll deliver it to you! Col & I ordered Greek food... mmmmm!
ploaded to the 'bucket website for your viewing pleasure. What's on the agenda for us? We didn't want to ask anyone to watch Robbie while we went out for dinner so we did the next best thing... delivery! In Calgary they have "waiters en route" where they work with selected restaurants, you order the food from one of the restaurants on their list & they'll deliver it to you! Col & I ordered Greek food... mmmmm!
Today Robbie & I whipped up some green beans for him to try. He was taken back by the sound of the blender, as soon as I turned it on he dropped his toy & looked like a deer in headlights! It was too funny. Green beans were a hit! I was able to freeze a full tray of green beans for future
use! (1Tbsp in each cube) Afterwards I left Robbie in his highchair while I went & got a face cloth... well the monster grabbed a hold of his dish & spoon and just-like-that they were both on the floor! Green goop everywhere! Thankfully the dogs were hungry... saved me from doing some emergency cleaning!
use! (1Tbsp in each cube) Afterwards I left Robbie in his highchair while I went & got a face cloth... well the monster grabbed a hold of his dish & spoon and just-like-that they were both on the floor! Green goop everywhere! Thankfully the dogs were hungry... saved me from doing some emergency cleaning!More Robbie developments: he's figured out how to spin objects! He started whacking (raises his arm & then lets it fall down) certain things and has realized you get a reaction. He whacks my wooden spoons together and gets a cool sound (speaking of which... this is his #1 toy at the moment... wooden spoons), if he whacks his hand on certain objects, they'll spin! He whacks everything & it all ends up on the floor. I had him facing the coffee table & he was playing with the coasters... one by one he'd whack them & then throw them onto the floor. I was silly enough to keep picking them up because they'd go right back on the floor 2 secs later! Oh well... he had fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment