Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Back to Normal


Ahhhh... it's so nice to have him back to his normal self! We finally got a couple little poops out of him so I haven't been noticing as many toots =D When Grammy came over to help me with some Christmas baking she thought it was the dogs!!


Speaking of baking, we had Auntie Alison & her new man over to make ginger bread houses! We had so much fun! I have a major sweet tooth and was tasting all the goodies as we were building the houses... MISTAKE! Robbie was so hard to put down tonight!! We had the bath like usual. I offered the boob & he got fussy, so I left him in his crib to cry for a little bit. After a couple of mins I went back there to offer him food, he took it and gobbled and gobbled and gobbled... but he was STILL awake! So I bounced on the ball with him and that knocked him out. He woke up about 30mins afterwards looking for more food (he tried to latch onto my chin)... we did this 4 separate times!! It had to have been the sugar, so the last time he woke up Colin mixed him some formula. He wouldn't take it at first because he was tired & wanted the boob, but Colin thought to give him some Tylenol and then try giving him the bottle.... worked like a charm! He fell asleep in my arms while inhaling the formula. It's pretty funny, one second the baby can be completely tense & fussy and then all the sudden he goes limp... that's when you know he's had enough =P


Robbie seems to like simple "toys"... like a bag of flour for example! Anything that makes that crinkling noise!
We're pretty much done our Christmas shopping! I have to get 2 more gifts & we're waiting on an order to arrive... then we're done!! I can't wait to sit back and enjoy the holidays, it's going to be fun. I think it's fair to say that next year only immediate family will be getting gifts, it's too hard to keep track of who's getting what & spending hours trying to find the perfect gift while your little bambino's fussy.
I'm signing off for now. Christmas party is tomorrow and I can't wait to see Colin in a tux with pink accents.... yes, PINK! We'll make sure to take lots of pics!

No comments: