Robbie and I were sitting (he was lying) on the couch watching Contact (the movie). He was playing and talking to himself so I decided to let him be.... after a couple of minutes I realized he wasn't asking to be picked up, I look over and there he is gazing off into space. Only a couple minutes after that he was asleep!! There were no blankets, no rocking, no shushing... and even no boob!! This gives me hope. Even though Robbie and I have come leaps and bounds when it comes to bed time, ideally I'd love to put him in his crib and he be able to put himself to sleep without any crying or feeding. Baby steps!
Tomorrow is my birthday... I turn 28 (how can I forget? Stuncle Paul keeps reminding me. Stuncle = Step Uncle... we believe he was adopted) Grammy & I are taking baby to Airdrie, there's a baby store that I've found online that looks really neat. As for the rest of the day... who knows, maybe a nap?!


No comments:
Post a Comment