Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Holly... Mr. Toots McGee

Well yesterday was really nice! The temperature got up to 7 degrees and Robbie & I went on a brunch date with Grammy and Grampy. Grammy hadn't seen him in almost a week so she was making up for lost time. The grub tasted good but my tummy didn't agree with it after about an hour.... which in turn, didn't agree with Robbie! At around 2 o'clock he started crying at the top of his lungs. It wasn't his normal hungry/tired/bored cries, it was a cry like he was in pain (same cry that he had when we got him snipped) So we tried everything to console him but it wasn't working, Grammy suggested we give him a bath and that seemed to stop the crying but it started right back up as soon as I took him out of the water. So I put him on my lap and started working his legs up and down to see if I could get any toots out of him..... WOW. He let out a whole whack of them! He was gassy for the rest of the night, he was only happy on his back and in the tub! Auntie Alison came over in the evening to help me with my glasses (THANKS ALISON!) and she was laughing so hard at how I was getting the toots out of him! It looks silly but it works!!

Today we went down town to pick up my glasses at Alisons work & we had lunch with her! I brought the car seat and stroller with me but decided to leave the car seat in the car (the seat can snap into the stroller) So I put Robbie in the stroller sitting up and facing forward... HE LOVED IT! He was really good at Auntie Alison's work, all the girls were smiling and talking to him and he was smiling back! After lunch we went over to pick up his SIN number... so now we can start saving for his future! He stayed awake the entire time (he was awake for about 4 hrs in total!)

No comments: