Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Wonderful Day

Our little guy has been a bundle of joy today! We decided to stay home, put up our Christmas decorations and enjoy some alone family time. We put some Christmas carols on while we assembled our tree and decorated it! Needless to say, Robbie loves the tree lights. We have white lights right now... but I think we should get coloured lights, that would really grab the baby's attention.

Robbie fell asleep on me in a weird way today... and I liked it. He was playing with me on my lap and he had his legs straddled around my waist, I ended up hugging him for a couple of minutes and he fell asleep, just like that! It was like he was giving me a great big bear hug and fell asleep giving it to me... it was so sweet!

He fell asleep early today (7:30) so we never got to do the cereal or bath tonight... we'll see how he does. He did fall asleep on the boob, so his belly was full when he zonked out.

Today is Shari's baby shower & I wish I could be there to celebrate with her. I hope she has a blast!

No comments: