Last night was amazing (once we got baby to sleep) He fell asleep around 7:30ish and didn't wake up until 5, and after that feeding he fell back asleep until 9!!! YAHOO... We have a happy mommy today! I got up a couple of times during the night and put my hand on his chest to make sure he was still breathing. At 3 I had to pump because both of the "girls" were at full capacity. We're giving him 4oz of formula during the evening and I'm wondering if that played a factor in his sleeping in? Maybe it's filling up his belly a little more than the boob milk does... We'll do the same routine tonight and see how it goes.
I'm still giving him Acetaminophen (Tylenol) because he is pretty cranky without it, the nurse said that the shots can bother him up to 3 days.
Well the new car seat is a hit! Every time I strap him in there he's out like a light within a couple of minutes! The only bad thing about it is that I have to take him out of the seat when we get to our destination & that wakes him up.
I also bought 3 different kinds of soothers, so I'll be trying all of them out to see what the verdict is! Keep your fingers crossed!!


No comments:
Post a Comment