Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sitting

He's ALMOST there!


Just a couple of weeks ago if I tried to get him to sit his head would touch his feet and then he'd flop over like a doll. Now he's doing so much better!! He can hold his body up for a couple of seconds and then starts to slowly lean to one side & then falls over, he definitely needs to work on his balance.


He also has discovered that fingers & thumb can be a source of comfort. Yesterday when I was over visiting the family I was putting him to sleep & he started sucking on his fingers! It was so cute, you could hear the smacks and sucks. If he likes sucking on his fingers, this could be a nice alternative to a soother.


Robbie's also got a little bug (I think) He's perfectly happy and doesn't have a fever... but his voice is different. His cries aren't as piercing and his giggles are a little muffled... maybe he's just growing again. Who knows!?!


Christmas party went well... there were a couple of "drunken mess"es, but all 'n all it was great to see all the girls again and to catch up. One of my co-workers is 7 months pregnant (haven't seen her in 4 months so she wasn't showing back then) I got to touch her belly and just then I realized that I miss being pregnant! I don't miss the heartburn, aching hips, sleepless nights, etc... but I forget what it feels like to feel a kick, to have my hubby wrap his arms around me and feel my belly for hours, the anticipation for a new addition. Yeah... I miss it, big time.

No comments: