Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Constipated?

I was under the understanding that breast fed babies don't get constipated... but what if we throw a bit of formula in the mix?! Robbie's usually taking a bottle of formula each night. This entire day he's been farting up a storm, in the past his farts have just made the noise.... but not today!! Wooooo he puts his mom & dad to shame!! Every time he lets one rip, I think that he's filled his diaper. He hasn't pooped for a couple of days now (This is supposedly normal for breastfed babies) & he's been pretty fussy today (I ended up feeding him in the bath this afternoon!) So I'm wondering if it's constipation? We gave him gripe water that's suppose to help with upset tummies... but I don't think it's suppose to help with the "plumbing" If I get another poonami, I'm going to share it with the world via the camera!! You lucky ducks =P

Bed time... it's been getting better every day! We have the ghetoblaster playing static & our sound machine making the sounds of the ocean and that seems to do the trick. He still cries for a little bit and then settles himself down, if he doesn't stop crying within 5-10 mins I'll go back and offer him more food. The soothers were a total flop, I guess he's just not a "sucker".

P.S. I'm in the middle of uploading some more video's... enjoy =)

No comments: