Well my little man turned 7 months this past Saturday, for some reason 7 months is a bigger milestone (to me) than 6 months. He taught himself to walk (assisted), he can hold himself up (for a brief period), he knows his name, knows the word "more", etc. He's such a smart boy, I can't wait to see what else he has in store for us. I had to do a little photo shoot to celebrate his 7 months.... here are some highlights:


Our puppies are officially gone. I'm not going to go into detail as my feelings and emotions are still really raw and I really don't want to start crying again. They're in the process of finding new homes & I have been promised that I will be kept up to date with their adoption status. It's hard to see them go, they were my first babies.Colin's been working these ridiculous hours and hopefully he'll get a little bit of a break within the next couple of days. This past week he came home from work anywhere from 6pm - 9pm which makes it really hard for him, he's gone a couple days where he hasn't seen Robbie at all! He had to work this weekend, neither of us were thrilled to hear about it, but Robbie and I decided to make the best of the situation. On Saturday we drove down to Colin's work so that they could spend some time together! I brought some veggies with me so Colin was able to feed him too!
Speaking of veggies, I've tricked Robbie into eating broccoli! I put a little amount of broccoli on the spoon and then covered it up with carrots and would gradually increase the broccoli quantity and decrease the carrots. Now he doesn't mind them =) I bought a new chopper/blender from Costco yesterday so hopefully it'll make my blending experience a little better (last time when I tried making carrots for him 1/2 of the carrots ended up smeared all over my kitchen cupboards.... lovely)
So this week I'm going to start doing some major cleaning in preparation for the move this Saturday.
I'll leave you with a little video clip of Robbie going for his bath (note: baby is naked, view discretion is advised)
http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k186/babyrobbie/Video/03-11-07/?action=view¤t=03-11-07--01.flv


No comments:
Post a Comment