
My only complaint about is that this fruit is super juicy and therefore very runny. As you can see with that picture, he got it everywhere! What a little ham. He's got such a personality now and he's so happy eating fruits & veggies.... I think this weekend we'll try some meats.
Wednesday night he only woke up twice! I have no idea as to why he slept for longer periods of time, I try and go through my mind what I might have done differently.... I have no idea. I guess I'll just go with the flow and see where it takes me.
We went to go see The Astronaut Farmer..... DO NOT GO AND SEE THIS. What a waste of $11 !! When Robbie fell asleep in my arms for a little cat nap I dozed off too! What peeved me off though was that the moms sitting behind me kept putting their feet up behind me, the one that was directly behind me kept pushing on the back of the chair. It's so irritating, I try SO hard to have a quiet baby so that everyone can enjoy the movie, I keep all my baby gear close to me so that people can get in and out of the seating isle (I sit on the end) and this chick doesn't give two hoots about anyone else there. Next time I got I'm going to sit in a corner where there isn't anyone else around us so that I can whip out a boob whenever I want and I can put my feet up.
After the movie we stopped by the store to see everyone. One of my girlfriends had ordered a dress and she originally had an appt to try it on, but she ended up cancelling the appt... so Robbie & I spent some time visiting with the girls. Everyone seems to think that I'm still loosing weight (god bless their hearts!) and Robbie was all smiles for everyone, he showed them how good he's getting at walking and was such a flirt! Everyone loves him and thinks he's looking more like Colin now.
After the visit at the store we went ho
me to start the night time routine. Colin was working another late night so it was up to me again. I really didn't want to go in the bath, so I opted to try something different this time. I put just a little amount of water in the tub and had him lie down on his tummy. He really enjoyed it! He was splashing the water and getting it all over his face and had fun with the tub toys. Isn't he the cutest monster you've ever seen?!
I have a new video for you guys! I finally set up the camera so that you can see how well he walks! =) Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment