It was a gorgeous day (got up to about +10) so there was no way that we were staying inside all day. I grabbed the stroller that was in the trunk, buckled Robbie up and off we went! He was so content just relaxing in the stroller and soaking up some rays. We went to a playground that's a couple of blocks a
way from the house, thankfully no one was there & we had the whole place to ourselves! I plopped him into the infant swing and just let him dangle in it for a little bit so that he could get use to the seat, after a couple of minutes I gave him a gentle push and he burst out in giggles! Every time he would swing in my direction I'd make a crazy face or silly noise and he'd just scream in laughter... it was so much fun! We spent about 10 mins on the swings and then we moved onto the frog (it has a massive spring attached from it to the ground) Robbie and I sat on it & rocked back and forth, I got a couple giggles out of him on the frog... but nothing compared to the swing.
way from the house, thankfully no one was there & we had the whole place to ourselves! I plopped him into the infant swing and just let him dangle in it for a little bit so that he could get use to the seat, after a couple of minutes I gave him a gentle push and he burst out in giggles! Every time he would swing in my direction I'd make a crazy face or silly noise and he'd just scream in laughter... it was so much fun! We spent about 10 mins on the swings and then we moved onto the frog (it has a massive spring attached from it to the ground) Robbie and I sat on it & rocked back and forth, I got a couple giggles out of him on the frog... but nothing compared to the swing.
I tried to do a photo shoot similar to the one I did on Valentines Day, unfortunately he wasn't in the best of mood and would barely give me a grin.


No comments:
Post a Comment