Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sorry it's been so long

It's been over a week since my last post and probably a couple weeks since I last posted any pictures. We've got our computer setup now so Photographer Heather is back in business!

I've been to the old house a couple of times to load up the car with odds 'n ends trying to make our final move on Saturday as painless and fast as possible. I'll be making another visit this afternoon once the monster wakes up from his nap.

Sleeping has been wishy-washy with him. On Saturday he slept through the entire night but Monday night he woke up @ 2 and didn't put himself back to sleep until 5:30!! I get my hopes up and then he crushes them.... oh well. I'd be happy if he could just stick to a routine and train me on that (as long as it's not getting up every 1-2 hrs)

He's starting to pull himself up!


Every morning I open his box of toys and he leans over to see what's inside, lately he's been lifting his bum up off of the floor! His props his feet up on the box & tries lifting with his arms, he still has to figure out that he can use his leg muscles to help him up. Watching him is like watching a suspenseful movie! I had my camera in hand and was waiting for him to pull himself up but as soon as he'd get close he'd get tired & would let go. I figure it'll only be a couple more months until this little guy is mobile... then it'll be time to baby proof this place.

No comments: