Well today turned into a full day (wasn't really planned as one)

For starters, Robbie was up at 2:00am last night... wide awake. I was so out of it that I thought it was 6:00am so I brought Robbie back to bed & he started to try to wake Colin up. I figured I'd change his diaper, check the clock & see if Colin could sleep in a little bit more before a wake up call from Robbie.. I was shocked to see it was 2:35! So I tried feeding him but he didn't want it, so I put him back in his crib & let him settle himself down & go back to sleep. He moaned and groaned and finally zonked out. He woke up around 7:30 and was super happy! Robbie went down for a nap at around 10 and didn't wake up until 1:45!!! HOLLY SMOKES! That was a long nap... so I wasn't sure how the rest of the day was going to go & if/when he'd take another nap.
So after he woke from his nap & he had his "breakfast" (more like brunch!) we drove over to our new home to pick up the keys & garage openers! I took lots of pictures. Our new place is so close to downtown so Robbie & I popped in to see Daddy at work! As we were leaving his work I figured why not go see Auntie Alison!! So we scooted over to see "AA" at work, all the girls loved him & he flirted up a storm, he showed them how he walks, talks and drools. We stayed downtown until Alison was done work (4pm) and she watched Robbie while I got a bite to eat at the food court. Once I was done eating Steve came & picked up Alison (they had a date night planned) so I decided to feed Robbie... he munched for a little bit and then quickly fell asleep in my arms. I let him nap for about 30mins then opted to wake him up as we had to get home and start the bed time routine. PHEW! Busy day but good, he was really happy for the most part and loved all the attention everyone was giving him!
Tomorrow I'm planing on going to see a movie as long as Robbie doesn't have another nap like he did today!


No comments:
Post a Comment