Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Every 2 hrs

Yep. He's up every two hours to feed... day or night, he's been doing this for the past couple of days. It's not too bad as he falls right back asleep once he's done but boy would it be nice if he could just find a routine & stick with it. Perhaps this is his 6 month growth spurt? (even though he's almost 7 months) Maybe his teeth are bothering him? Who knows?!!

Well we're moving on to fruit today! I've discovered he doesn't like potatoes or broccoli. I've tried mixing them with different veggies that he does like and he refuses it. When I tried to give him potatoes w/ green beans he started gagging! No, not choking... gagging! He sat there with his tongue sticking out and was whining at me to get it off. No way Jose!

For the longest time we've been leaving his lamp on while he sleeps during the night because for a while there, that was the only way to get him to go to sleep. After having him sleep in bed with me a couple nights ago (he slept until 7:30ish.. he's usually up at 6) I realized that he doesn't need the light to be on, so we're back to using the night light! It seems to be going well, he's a lot more groggy when I pick him up and falls back asleep after the feed without a problem.

I can't wait for summer to come. I've been getting cabin fever a lot lately.... especially now that he's more active. He's got such a short attention span and we run out of things to play with REALLY fast. I wish it was nicer & we could go outside and play in the grass... or take him to the swings (ohhh he's going to LOVE the swings!!)... or take him to the zoo.... or to an outdoor pool I've got ideas pouring out of me of things that we can do once summer arrives.

On a side note, this is my 100th post! Woohoo! I have such a great time keeping everyone up to date! I know some of you have never had the opportunity to meet Robbie yet (hopefully you'll get the chance... he's a real charmer) I hope this site helps you get to know him a little better.

No comments: