Yesterday afternoon I poured a bunch of rolled oats into a little tupperwear bowl and took Robbie out onto our patio. We sat down & I let him play with the oats! He put his hand in the bowl and wiggled his fingers around and was quite intrested with this new texture, he lifted his hands out of the bowl and tried to put the oats in his mouth but they all fell through the cracks of his fingers and back into the bowl. So he sat there a
nd giggled for a little bit & then dumped the whole bowl onto the patio! Daddy was shaking his head at us because of the mess we made, but it's ok... it's oats! I figured the birds would enjoy some oatmeal but I was wrong.. the squirels seemed to have found the oats first!
nd giggled for a little bit & then dumped the whole bowl onto the patio! Daddy was shaking his head at us because of the mess we made, but it's ok... it's oats! I figured the birds would enjoy some oatmeal but I was wrong.. the squirels seemed to have found the oats first!
Robbie got a big kick out of watch the squirel munch away on the oats, the squirel was really close to us so he got a good luck at him. I'm surprised we didn't scare it away, Robbie was banging on the window so hard out of excitement!


No comments:
Post a Comment